UK Visa & Immigration Centre (UVIC) is a leading pioneer in the field of immigration law and is a client and solution oriented specialist visa and immigration consultancy. We cover all aspects of UK immigration, nationality and EU free movement law for individuals and corporates. Client First, Integrity, Professionalism and Social Responsibility, are the values that drive our business and ensure that we exceed clients’ expectations. We provide tens of thousands of cross-border migrants with products of a diversified range and customer services of unrivalled quality in immigration. The company is rapidly expanding and as such we are looking for suitable candidates to join this friendly, professional and extremely fast growing team.
Candidates will need to have strong interpersonal skills as the job is centered on communicating with clients, colleagues and authorities. The ability to develop rapport quickly, work independently and problem-solving skills are also necessary, along with a flair for generating ideas of how to promote our services. OISC accreditation and a general interest in law is preferable although not essential. In return, the company offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for career progression as well as a full training package.
Main client base: businessman, international students, and corporates
Location: 64 Cannon Street, London, EC4N6AE
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (please state your expected salary)
Benefits: Generous bonus scheme + many other incentives
Time of work: 9:00 – 17:30 (one hour lunch break)
- 1-4 years of working experience in immigration industry
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Confident, energetic, detail oriented, extremely organized and a team player
- Able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and English writing skills, fluent in Chinese speaking (Mandarin)
Number of vacancies: 2
- Job types:
- Immigration Law Practice/Advice