Immigration Barrister, Solicitor, registered OISC Level 3 or equivalent senior caseworker LSC2.
Successful and expanding Immigration Law Firm. We now have exciting new opportunities for an Immigration Caseworker to join our London and Dubai Offices. We are looking for a (HIGHLY EXPERIENCED) and qualified, Immigration Barrister, Solicitor, registered OISC Level 3 or equivalent senior caseworker LSC2.
You must be bright, energetic, dynamic, extremely organized ,ambitious with positive attitude and enjoy contributing to growth of business. Will share the current team's enthusiasm and pride to provide high quality work and enhance organizations excellent reputation.
Required to have proven extensive experience within the Immigration, Asylum, Human Rights and Nationality field.
Provide main point of contact service to private and corporate clients regarding a range of general Immigration, and Nationality including:-
• General face to face advice
• Prepare general applications to the Home Office (incl. points based system applications)
• Drafting and preparing appeal bundles, briefs to Counsel
• Working closely with clients in regards to Immigration & Human Rights appeals
• You will have working knowledge of UK immigration policies and appeals procedures
• Must have extensive experience of working within similar environment
• Must have excellent verbal, drafting skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Languages in Pashto, Dari or Urdu are advantage but not essential.
Detailed knowledge of Osprey Case management system is a distinct advantage.
Working hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary £ to be negotiated - please state your desired amount and current salary. Other benefits include 20 days paid holiday plus generous performance related bonus scheme.
Immediate start - NO AGENCIES.
- Job types:
- Immigration Law Practice/Advice