We are currently seeking to recruit experienced Caseworkers with the following credentials:-
- Level 3 OISC accreditation.
- Clean CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) valid within the last 6 months
- Applicants with their own following and the ability to maintain and build their case load
Please note that we cannot accept applications from Solicitors who do not have OISC accreditation.
- Fee sharing: negotiable
- Flexible working arrangements
· Deliver the highest level of service to all clients
· Require minimal supervision in running their own caseloads
· Have good organisational skills and be able to produce the highest quality work consistently to OISC compliance standards
· Remain efficient and productive under pressure
· Be able to work to deadlines
· Have excellent written and oral communication
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Law Associates is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All references will be checked. If you are shortlisted we will require proof of identity, residency and eligibility to work in the UK.
0208 478 3333
28-42 Clements Road
- Job types:
- Immigration Law Practice/Advice